Modern life can be physically, mentally, and emotionally stressful as we are bombarded by electrical, environmental, and relational toxins that make it challenging for us to stay connected to our vibrant selves. One of our greatest tools for staying healthy is keeping our elimination systems clear and functioning. Unsticking what gets stuck, physically and mentally.
In this workshop and following class series we will learn and experience techniques that encourage our body’s already brilliant ability to detox, body and mind. We’ll start off with physical movement going into deep meditative relaxation.
* Learn how our bodies detox and how we can encourage the process
* Align our bodies with stretching
* Learn and experience the benefits of rebounding
* Experience the relaxation and healing benefits of castor oil and hot packs
* Be guided into an iRest meditation that encourages emotional flexibility and resiliency
Instructor: Karla Downing RN, CMT
REGISTER ONLINE or by calling 415-561-3991