The body moves in a predictably non-linear way. Madeline Black has developed a series of trainings to immerse the movement teacher into a highly focused and engaging experience to better understand these body movements and patterns. Madeline's approach to training is an organic process focused on precision and highly tuned movement techniques. These immersive trainings are for experts in movement looking to advance their education, perception, intuition, and manual skills. Madeline escorts each participant through personal feedback on the process of working with the body. She customizes each segment to match the needs and energy of the participants which provides a unique experience for each instructor.
Encompass explores the various possibilities of movement choices to effectively create session-changing movement patterns and habits.
- Immerse yourself in an educational experience that is palpable and immediately useful
- Improve your eye for identifying movement patterns
- Understand the design of human movement in all aspects of the body: musculoskeletal, fascial, organs, fluids and more
- Experience new techniques featured in "Immersive"
- Confirm your touch and movement guidance
- Improve your capabilities as a movement specialist
- Begin to see your clients in a whole body way, addressing their needs that create change in the body immediately
- Advance your teaching to a higher level of skill
- Expand your intuitive gift, we all have them!
- 26 PMA CEC's
September 14th -18th
Friday, Saturday & Sunday 10a - 5p
Monday & Tuesday 3p -7p
$1350 early bird (before July 1, 2018)
"Mastery Package": Encompass Course + 4 Centered Practice Labs (see Centered Practice Labs)
$1750 early bird (before July 1, 2018)
REGISTER ONLINE or by calling 415-561-3991